Effective on September 7th, 2017
- Collection and Use of Personal Information
- Information Obtained from Third Parties
- Information sharing
- Customer Testimonials/Comments/Reviews
- Tracking Technologies
- Behavioral Targeting / Re-Targeting
- Links to Other Websites
- Social Media Widgets
- Additional Policy Information
- Contact information
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect the following personal information from you
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Unique identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Purchase information such as equipment and plan selections and other purchase details
- Account information such as system status and system event records. This information may be collected automatically from your system once it is activated or from our direct interactions with your account.
- As is true of most websites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, or site functionality.
- Third party personal information through the referral rewards program such as name, email address, phone number.
We may use this information to
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can go to http://go.frontpointsecurity.com/forms/SubscriptionManagement.
INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THIRD PARTY
We may obtain credit information about you from an outside credit reporting agency to help us with customer authentication and credit-related decisions, such as eligibility for discounts or contract length. When possible, we use a soft inquiry to determine qualification, but may also inquire using a 'hard pull' to determine eligibility.
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide a co-branded or joint marketing program in which you have opted to participate. For instance, we may run a special promotion with a third party home insurance provider who is offering incentives for you to purchase one of our home security monitoring systems. We may share your personal information with such partners to enable them to administer the incentive program. In those instances, their use of your personal information will be subject to their own privacy policies.
We may also disclose your personal information as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
If FrontPoint Security is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information, to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We occasionally post customer testimonials/comments/reviews on our website which may contain personal information. We do obtain the customer's consent prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. If you wish to update or delete your testimonials/comments/reviews, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
We FrontPoint Security and our marketing partners, affiliates, and analytics providers use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts, to analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movements around the website, identify which emails and links have been opened by recipients, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual and aggregated basis.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADDITIONAL POLICY INFORMATION
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review, delete and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at 877-602-5276 or email to email@example.com. We will respond to your request within 7- 10 business days. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You can contact us by writing or email us at the address below:
FrontPoint Security 1595 Spring Hill Road, Suite 110 Vienna, VA 22182